The Knowledge Bank
This section of our website is designed to provide you will useful information and resources in education, providing and assistance for clinicians, nurses, carers and patients all over the world.
Our thanks go to all the partners and contributors whose efforts and support help make this possible. Please feel free to use these pages and information as you wish and if there is anything you feel we could add to help you please let us know. If there is anything you feel that you can contribute that would benefit your colleagues, and most importantly the patients, then please contact us.
Wound management papers and case studies
We have a growing and extensive list of wound treatment case studies and videos for you to browse.
Wound management glossary
If you are just starting out in wound management or the subject is new to you or you just need a refresher our Glossary simply explains many of the medical terms.
Wound dressing selector
Sometimes dressing selection can be very challenging. We have split our dressing portfolio up dependant on wound stage/type. See which Advancis Medical dressings are suitable for which wound types.
- After several previous successes with the Medilink awards, Advancis Medical were shortlisted for the overall Medilink UK Awards on 13th March at the E...12/04/2013
- Click here to download Spring issue - the March 2013 newsletter...12/04/2013
- We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the Medilink UK Awards which are to be held in London on the 13th of March at 4pm on the main ...20/02/2013
- AdvancisMedical: Come and see us @PrimaryCare13 stand A9 #woundcare #primarycareliveWed, 22 May 2013 11:45:04 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: RT @vanessatvn: Half of all neuropathic ulcers led to death of patient in 5 years in USA #EWMA2013.MD working is key to reduce thisWed, 15 May 2013 13:25:33 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: RT @EWMAtweet: Don't forget to pick up your copy of the EWMA Debridement Document at #EWMA2013 http://t.co/L6ZNXvSQaqWed, 15 May 2013 13:05:25 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: "@Garmaev: EWMA 2013 Russian symposium. http://t.co/oJgIDYm27c" interesting sessions here at #EWMA @EWMAtweetWed, 15 May 2013 12:31:14 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: How is everyone enjoying #ewma2013 ? What are your highlights? #woundcare #woundsWed, 15 May 2013 12:23:21 +0000