Do you have to wet your gloves when handing Silflex?
As silicone is hydrophobic it is easier to handle if your gloves are wet,
preventing Silflex from sticking to your gloves.
Why does Silflex have such large holes?
This is merely the way it was designed however, some practitioners have commented that the
size of holes allow for easier passage of exudate.
How long can Silflex be left on for without moving it?
14 days is the maximum wear time for Silflex, however it is recommended that a 180 degree rotation is
undertaken to prevent over granulation.
Can Silflex be taken off, cleaned and put back on?
No due to the risk of infection.
- After several previous successes with the Medilink awards, Advancis Medical were shortlisted for the overall Medilink UK Awards on 13th March at the E...12/04/2013
- Click here to download Spring issue - the March 2013 newsletter...12/04/2013
- We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the Medilink UK Awards which are to be held in London on the 13th of March at 4pm on the main ...20/02/2013
- AdvancisMedical: RT @vanessatvn: Half of all neuropathic ulcers led to death of patient in 5 years in USA #EWMA2013.MD working is key to reduce thisWed, 15 May 2013 13:25:33 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: RT @EWMAtweet: Don't forget to pick up your copy of the EWMA Debridement Document at #EWMA2013 http://t.co/L6ZNXvSQaqWed, 15 May 2013 13:05:25 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: "@Garmaev: EWMA 2013 Russian symposium. http://t.co/oJgIDYm27c" interesting sessions here at #EWMA @EWMAtweetWed, 15 May 2013 12:31:14 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: How is everyone enjoying #ewma2013 ? What are your highlights? #woundcare #woundsWed, 15 May 2013 12:23:21 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: Come see us @ #ewma2013 we have some exciting things to share! @EWMAtweetWed, 15 May 2013 12:20:05 +0000