Hydrophilic foam dressing range
Our Advazorb Products...
Click on the products for more information
Each dressing in the Advazorb foam range is available in both a regular thickness for moderate to high exudate and Lite versions for light to moderately exuding wounds:
Hydrophilic foam dressing with film backing
Hydrophilic foam dressing with soft silicone wound contact layer
Hydrophilic foam dressing with soft silicone wound contact layer and border
- Hydrophilic foam - Absorbent by nature, rapidly absorbs and retains what it absorbs
- Film backing - Provides a bacterial barrier and prevents strike-through
- Soft and comfortable - Increasing patient compliance and comfort
- Maintains moist healing environment - Ideal condition for wound healing
- Flexible & Versatile - Can be used on a wide variety of exuding wounds including under compression and can be cut to shape and size
In addition to this Advazorb Silfix and Advazorb Silflo feature:
- Atraumatic soft silicone contact layer - minimising the pain and trauma associated with dressing change or removal
Polyurethane Foam Dressing - Absorbency, Surgical Dressings, British Pharmacopoeia 1993 Volume ll.
Water Retention Capacity, British Pharmacopoeia (1993) Section A222, Appendix XXT.
Source Data on File, Cica Biomedical Ltd July 2011
The Advazorb products are a highly cost effective range of foam dressings with an excellent performance to match market leading products. For more information Leanne Cook has written a clinical paper, to read it click here.