Advanced wound care - It's all we do and everything we do.
Advancis Medical is a UK based medical device company building an international reputation for developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of advanced wound care products.
To design, develop and provide clinical advantages using unique and innovative products whilst offering a commercial benefit to health care professionals.
How we work
Whether we are working with clinicians, nurses, carers or our own team we always put the needs of the patient first. It is our commitment to people that drives our principles:
- Reduced healing times
- Maximise patient comfort
- Provide cost effective solutions for healthcare professionals
- Improved patient outcomes
- Ongoing and continuous products development
- Commitment to development and education of our people
Our company was the first to introduce medical grade Manuka honey as a medical device into the UK. Since 2004 we have been working with some of the worlds leading experts in their field, patients and their carers, to develop solutions to wound management challenges. Our range has been expanded to use the latest advances in material technology and now includes soft silicone atraumatic dressings, super absorbent dressings designed to handle high levels of exudate and fluid and our hydrophilic foam dressing range launched in 2011.
Where we work
Based centrally in the UK in Nottinghamshire, we currently export and distribute our products globally. A full list of partners can be viewed on our distributors page.
- After several previous successes with the Medilink awards, Advancis Medical were shortlisted for the overall Medilink UK Awards on 13th March at the E...12/04/2013
- Click here to download Spring issue - the March 2013 newsletter...12/04/2013
- We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the Medilink UK Awards which are to be held in London on the 13th of March at 4pm on the main ...20/02/2013
- AdvancisMedical: Come and see us @PrimaryCare13 stand A9 #woundcare #primarycareliveWed, 22 May 2013 11:45:04 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: RT @vanessatvn: Half of all neuropathic ulcers led to death of patient in 5 years in USA #EWMA2013.MD working is key to reduce thisWed, 15 May 2013 13:25:33 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: RT @EWMAtweet: Don't forget to pick up your copy of the EWMA Debridement Document at #EWMA2013 http://t.co/L6ZNXvSQaqWed, 15 May 2013 13:05:25 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: "@Garmaev: EWMA 2013 Russian symposium. http://t.co/oJgIDYm27c" interesting sessions here at #EWMA @EWMAtweetWed, 15 May 2013 12:31:14 +0000
- AdvancisMedical: How is everyone enjoying #ewma2013 ? What are your highlights? #woundcare #woundsWed, 15 May 2013 12:23:21 +0000